Features & Benefits :
- The presence of nitrate has got synergistic effect on uptake and absorption of potassium absorption by the plant.
- The nitrogen is present in nitrate form, which is more efficient form of nitrogen
- Contains less sodium and chloride which are detrimental to plants at higher concentration
- Wide-range compatibility with all types of fertilizers and agrochemicals.
- Non-volatile; easy to apply with no nitrogen losses to the atmosphere.
Crops : All Crops
Dosage- Foliar application : 4-5 g/Litre of water
|Moisture, per cent by weight, maximum||0.5|
|Total Nitrogen (all in Nitrate form), per cent by weight, minimum||13.0|
|Water soluble potash (as K2O), per cent by weight, minimum||45.0|
|Sodium (as Na) (On dry basis), per cent by weight, maximum||1.0|
|Total Chloride (as Cl) (On dry basis), per cent by weight, maximum||1.5|
|Matter insoluble in water, per cent by weight, maximum||0.05|